WHAT TO BRING
Below you will find a list of things you NEED to bring and things you might WANT to bring.
If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to contact us.
- Camo clothing (The weather can change rapidly. It can be a blue-bird day one minute and blowing snow the next, so plan accordingly.)
- Waterproof boots or Waders
- Hunting license / State & Federal Waterfowl Stamps / if you are planning to hunt Sandhill Cranes you will need a Crane permit.
- Shotgun (minimum of 20 ga.)
- Ammunition (Steel shot is required by law for waterfowl.)
- 12 ga. 3 or 3 1/2" shells (shot size #2 or larger for geese and cranes.)
- Rain gear
- Blind Bag or small Back Pack